Saturday, July 19, 2008

That's Entertainment

This is the delightful image that greeted me when I pulled my subscription copy of ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY from the mailbox:




Since EW is published by Warner, which also (a) owns DC Comics, which owns the rights to WATCHMEN and (b) is making the WATCHMEN movie, I suppose it's only natural that EW would score an exclusive WATCHMAN cover.

I still maintain a healthy skepticism that director Snyder can take this massive epic of a graphic novel and condense it down to even a 2 1/2-hour movie and still maintain the spirit of the thing. But images like these give me hope.

++++++Edit++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, this trailer gives me even more hope. Rorschach's voice near the end of the trailer is damn near perfect.

No comments: