Sunday, December 07, 2008

Blue Mondays Return

Comic Book Resources > CBR News: Thieves Like Us: Clugston on Blue Monday

BLUE MONDAY, Chynna Clugston's various comics miniseries about a group of new wave loving high school kids in the early '90's, is a favorite of mine.  So I was happy to see this preview of the latest BLUE MONDAY miniseries, "Thieves Like Us."  It's been a few years since the last miniseries, and it looks like Chynna's art style has evolved from its earlier manga-centric focus to a more detailed and realistic mode.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Barer,

i saw on your Blog that you have an Shikishi from Tite Kubo Sensei.

will it pe possible that you sell it( i pay good money) or that you trade ist? I can give you an original autograph from Akira Toriyama.

If you are interested please contac me under:

Gumudersbach@yahoo.de

Or please contact me to help me get an autograph by tite kubo.

With best regards

Guido Mudersbach