Monday, August 08, 2005

The Goldberg Link

Wouldn't that heading make a great title for a Robert Ludlum or John Le Carre' novel? But in fact, it just refers to some of the links on the right side of this page.

Some of you may not follow the links to the blogs of my cousins Lee Goldberg, Tod Goldberg, their mom Janice Goldberg Curran, or their uncle Burl Barer. That's probably better for me, but leaves you the poorer, because they are all professional writers -- and far better than me at wielding a rapier keyboard. (How's that for a mangled metaphor?)

You should definitely check out the latest posting from Tod. Every week, Tod picks a question and answer from Parade Magazine's "Walter Scott's Personality Parade" column to skewer; and this week his commentary on one exchange had this lawyer choking back inappropriately loud laughter. (Plus, now I can't get that damn Paula Cole song outta my head . . . )

No comments: